Morristown, New Jersey
Las Vegas, NV, USA
Coral Springs, FL, USA
Grand Rapids and Muskegon, Michigan
Albany, New York
Grand Rapids and Muskegon, Michigan
Torrance, CA, USA
Livingston, New Jersey
Location: Denver, CO, USA
Internal Number: 217553558
Job ID: 2022-34058
Type: Physician - Neonatologist
# of Openings: 1
Neonatologist Opportunity with Established Group in Denver Metro
We have an exciting opportunity for BC/BE neonatologist to join a dynamic group of 10 neonatologists at our 84-bed Level-IV NICU at Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children in Denver.
- Level I, II/III and IV NICU practice
- 1,500 deliveries per year, with 50% admitted to the NICU due to high-risk pregnancy focus
- In-house call with backup call from home
- Team approach with NNPs and a busy maternal-fetal medicine group
- Full range of pediatric subspecialties including cardiac and minimally invasive surgery
- Full range of therapies: HFJV, HFOV, inhaled nitric oxide, neonatal hypothermia and ECMO
- Active neonatal transport team staffed with NNPs
- Teaching and quality improvement opportunities
- Sign-on Bonus plus Relocation offered
Known as the Mile High City, Denver has an enviable quality of life that makes it one of the best places to live and work in the United States. With 300 annual days of sunshine, there are plenty of opportunities for residents to relish in the great outdoors year-round; perhaps thatâ™s why Denver is one of the healthiest cities in the nation. A wide range of residential options are available â” from urban lofts and downtown high-rise buildings to horse properties and rural acreage â” there is something to suit any lifestyle. The school system is recognized as one of the best school systems in the country.
Effective November 1st, 2021 Pediatrix will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.
The compensation and benefits referenced is for illustrative purposes only, and will be discussed during and after the interview process.
Salary Range: $220k - $310k plus bonus
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
Mednax, Inc. and its affiliated practices operating as PediatrixÂ® Medical Group (Pediatrix) are one of the nationâ™s leading providers of highly specialized health care for women, babies and children. Since 1979, Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians have been committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties including obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine, and neonatology are complemented by 18 pediatric subspecialties and a newly expanded area of primary and urgent care clinics. The groupâ™s high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives.
Today through almost 8,000 employees in 38 states, dedicated teams including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patientÂ®. We invite you to join the PediatrixÂ® family and help shape the future of health care for women, babies and children.
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.