Albuquerque, New Mexico
Shreveport, Louisiana, Louisiana
Augusta, Georgia, Georgia
Biloxi, Mississippi, Mississippi
Location: Eureka, California
Internal Number: 19724
The Providence St. Joseph Hospital Eureka has an exciting new opportunity available for a full-time Nephrologist to serve as the Medical Director to join its team at a primarily outpatient practice. You will be working in a state-of-the-art regional medical center that offers services including trauma care, OB, cardiac surgery, and advanced cancer care. The ICU has intensivists as well as TeleICU support. Additionally, Tele-Nephrology will provide a significant amount of call coverage. Take advantage of this professional growth opportunity located in the beautiful coastal community of Eureka.
- Sign on/retention bonus
- Malpractice insurance
- Loan forgiveness program qualification
- Significant amount of Tele-Nephrology call coverage
- On-site lab and diagnostic services including a local dialysis center
- Integrated electronic health record
- Excellent professional growth opportunity
- Good amount of autonomy to build up the practice
- H1-B candidates accepted
- Compensation is between $294,869 and $447,762 per year
- The posted salary reflects the starting range of total compensation and may include productivity bonuses, incentives related to quality and performance, hospital/ED call stipends, extra shift incentives, and other forms of cash compensation as applicable to the position. In addition, providers typically receive a CME allowance and other benefits offered by their medical group employer. Please note that this salary range is provided in accordance with State law and is subject to variation due to the factors noted above
Where You'll Work
Providence Medical Group provides high quality care for Humboldt County and surrounding communities. Our regional group has nearly 500 physicians/APCs and a tradition of excellence that extends from routine care to leading-edge surgical procedures. The Humboldt market has 20+ clinics and specialties. Providence St. Joseph Hospital Eureka has served the community for more than 100 years and along with Redwood Memorial Hospital in Fortuna is staffed by dedicated professionals who provide compassionate care to all.
Where You'll Live
Humboldt County, located on the North Coast of California, offers a unique blend of natural beauty, outdoor recreation, and a strong sense of community. The area features stunning landscapes, including redwood forests and a rugged coastline, as well as plenty of activities such as hiking, fishing, and surfing. Humboldt County is known for the Cal Poly Humboldt university, its arts and culture scene, and sustainable living is encouraged due to the region's agricultural heritage.
Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission - to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 19724