Corpus Christi, Texas
Corpus Christi, Texas
Mason City, Iowa
Bucks County-Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Bee Cave, Texas
Ann Arbor - Canton - Livonia, Michigan
Aspen Hill, Maryland
Troy, New York
El Paso, Texas, Texas
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Martinsville, New Jersey
Location: Saint Robert, Missouri
Internal Number: 11241_911764
Mercy St. Robert, Missouri
Internal Medicine Opportunity
Mercy in Missouri is recruiting additional Internal Medicine physicians to meet incredible growth in the region and a growing and ongoing relationship with Fort Leonard Wood. St. Robert is located by Rolla, MO and is between St. Louis and Springfield off I-44. It has a stable employment base and economy with Fort Leonard Wood. The area's cost of living is one of the lowest in the country and it is nearby to multiple Missouri state parks, caves, trails, lakes, and rivers. It's a close drive to St. Louis, Springfield, Columbia, Lake of the Ozarks and more!
Mercy Internal Medicine St. Robert Offers:
- Guaranteed annual salary of $300,000 - compensation focused on quality metrics, not wRVUs - adequate time with patients
- Signing bonus plus paid relocation available
- Public service loan forgiveness, NHSC approved sites, student loan repayment options
- Partners who support the recruitment and will welcome and mentor you
- Access to patients right away; high demand, proven volumes, ability to focus on niche or specialty interest
- Comprehensive benefits package for your entire family
- Occurrence-based liability insurance
- Flexible vacation, CME, and time off with $5,000 annual CME allowance
- Utilization of Mercy Virtual and Mercy on Call - outpatient phone call is minimal
- Focus on quality of life and administration dedicated to reducing physician burnout - comprehensive physician wellness program
Living here is easy with everything you need! We have access to some of the best outdoor recreation in the country with the Ozark Mountains, a plentiful and growing job market, great schools, universities, world-class health care, and all the entertainment and cultural options of metro areas-but with far less stress and traffic plus an abundance of character and friendliness. Enjoy a top 10 city for low cost of living and top 20 best places to live and work! Springfield has an excellent airport with daily flights across the country.
Mercy physicians are pioneering a new model of care. As part of one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the U.S., this physician-led and professionally managed multi-specialty group is the foundation of care and well-being of our patients in seven states, delivered cohesively through 43 hospitals, more than 300 provider offices and virtual care. Working with Mercy provides all the advantages of a large organization balanced by an uncompromising commitment to engage physicians in leading and designing patient- and consumer-centric care. You'll discover a friendly and collaborative environment rooted in the belief that everyone deserves the most personalized experience we can deliver. What sets us apart is our unique approach, beginning with physician leadership at the senior most roles within our organization and continuing into our care locations, where physicians and co-workers share leadership responsibility and embrace new thinking and the most recent clinical and hospital innovations to get health care right for everyone we serve.
It is a continuing goal to advance diversity and inclusion within our Mercy ministry. We cherish each person as created in the image of God and believe it is our responsibility to strive for excellence in establishing an environment of dignity for all.
For more information, contact:
Dayna Pangle, FASPR | Senior Physician Recruiter
firstname.lastname@example.org | mercy.net