Northern & Central California, California
Las Vegas, Nevada
Poughkeepsie, New York
Las Vegas, Nevada, Nevada
Hopewell Junction, New York
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Albany, New York
Las Vegas, Nevada, Nevada
Fort Myers, Florida
Orlando, Florida, Florida
Fishkill, New York
Sacramento, CA, USA
Orlando, Florida, Florida
Location: Lebanon, Missouri
Internal Number: 11241_871760
General Orthopedic Surgery - Mercy Lebanon, Missouri
Mercy Clinic is seeking a general Orthopedic Surgeon for Mercy Hospital - Lebanon, Missouri. This opportunity provides care to a large referral base across four counties (approximately 100,000) that will quickly grow a rewarding and successful practice while allowing a personalized work/life balance. Mercy Hospital - Lebanon is a 50-bed hospital with a multi-specialty clinic suite attached that includes a strong primary care base, general surgery, sports and occupational medicine, GYN, oncology, interventional pain management, and more. Our surgery center is very well-equipped for a variety of orthopedic surgery cases with excellent OR access and efficient turnover times.
ercy Clinic Orthopedic Surgery - Lebanon
- 200-year history, physician led, faith-based, not-for-profit - let us share this amazing story
- Lebanon is a growing, economically strong community with great proximity to Springfield, Branson, Lake of the Ozarks, Columbia, and Rolla
- Ample block time in the OR - no need to fight for time here
- Strong variety of cases - total joints, sports, shoulders, minimally-invasive, general orthopedics
- Support from orthopedic traumatologists at Mercy Springfield for call
- Work with a fellowship trained non-operative sports and occupational medicine physician
- Multi-specialty ambulatory center with extensive primary care base and proven referral volumes
- On-site physical therapy, a full-scale diagnostic laboratory, and imaging services including MRI and CT
- Video Integrated System and private pre-op and post-op rooms equipped with advanced surgical technology
- System wide integrated EPIC EMR system
- Full-time, comprehensive general B&B orthopedics - total joints, sports, scopes, basic fracture, non-operative treatment
- Workers comp services including surgical intervention available as desired
- Maximize your OR with up to three full days each week
- 5-day work week
- Home with family every evening with no nights, weekends, holidays - outstanding quality of life
- No trauma designation for call - great call schedule for work/life balance
- Fellowship-trained partners available for cases, as needed
- Integrated health system with a competitive salary guarantee based on desired level of productivity
- $100,000 recruitment incentive plus paid relocation package
- Opportunity for production, quality, and financial incentives
- Comprehensive benefits for your entire family
- Flexible time-off and CME with $5,000 allowance
- Occurrence-based professional liability coverage
Mercy Central Region includes serves communities throughout Missouri, many along the I-44 corridor from Rolla in the northeast to Bolivar and Branson in the southwest. These areas feature the best of all worlds, beautiful parks and waterways, friendly people, public and private schools, exceptional local restaurants, theatres, museums, two airports, hiking & biking trails, canoeing and boating, caves, hunting, fishing and more.
Lebanon provides exceptional access to the water as home of Bennett Spring State Park and easy ramp access to the Lake of the Ozarks! It is a quick 40-minute drive to Springfield and within great reach of Columbia, St. Louis, and Kansas City.
Mercy physicians are pioneering a new model of care. As part of one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the U.S., this physician-led and professionally managed multi-specialty group is the foundation of care and well-being of our patients in seven states, delivered cohesively through 43 hospitals, more than 300 provider offices and virtual care. Working with Mercy provides all the advantages of a large organization balanced by an uncompromising commitment to engage physicians in leading and designing patient- and consumer-centric care. You'll discover a friendly and collaborative environment rooted in the belief that everyone deserves the most personalized experience we can deliver. What sets us apart is our unique approach, beginning with physician leadership at the senior most roles within our organization and continuing into our care locations, where physicians and co-workers share leadership responsibility and embrace new thinking and the most recent clinical and hospital innovations to get health care right for everyone we serve.
It is a continuing goal to advance diversity and inclusion within our Mercy ministry. We cherish each person as created in the image of God and believe it is our responsibility to strive for excellence in establishing an environment of dignity for all.
For more information, contact:
Todd Vandewalker, MHA, CPRP
Senior Physician Recruiter - Mercy Physician Talent Selection
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.