Santa Rosa, California
Richmond , Virginia
Valhalla, New York
Fort Myers, Florida
Scripps Ranch, CA
Los Angeles, California
Los Angeles, California
Hackettstown, New Jersey
Location: Moreno Valley, California
Internal Number: 60290
Competitive Compensation and Benefit Package
The comprehensive benefits and longevity-based compensation package offered by Southern California Permanente Medical Group (SCPMG) enables physicians to focus on what they do best - provide their patients with exceptional care.
* Medical/dental/vision coverage
* Supplemental medical coverage
* Special dependent coverage
* Vacation/holiday/sick/education time and leave (prorated to work schedule)
* Retirement and savings plans
* Relocation package
* Professional liability coverage
* Minimum salaries are inclusive of premium pay and incentives depending on skills and competencies and geographic location.
Partnership of SCPMG
* Transition to a Partner/Owner of SCPMG
* Eligible after three consecutive years of full-time employment (six consecutive years of part-time employment)
* Increased benefits (e.g., compensation, retirement, life insurance)
* Voting rights on organizational decisions
*Annual Salary will be based on longevity with the Group and FTE work schedule/effort
About the area
The Riverside area is a convenient gateway to Southern California's natural wonders, with excellent proximity to the San Bernardino National Forest, Big Bear Lake, and Lake Arrowhead (hiking, snow- and water-skiing), as well as the low and high deserts--including Palm Springs and Joshua Tree National Park. Riverside itself has a nice, modern downtown, and our area offers relatively affordable housing and less traffic than others in the region.
With its large geographical footprint, Riverside offers both the stability of the Permanente system and a high level of independence. Physicians are offered incredible variety--they can work in an urban setting or in rural locations with a small-town feel; at the main medical center or a satellite office; at the foot of the San Bernardino mountains or in the desert. Yet there are strong threads that run throughout our area: a culture of first-name collegiality, healthy work-life balance, and flexibility. A high level of respect from patients also helps unify the area and render the caregiving experience deeply gratifying. With its exceptional growth rate--perhaps the highest in the region--the area is still evolving, with new talent and ideas arriving each week. This keeps keep the Riverside environment fresh, young, and exciting, with leadership opportunities being presented regularly.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
Equal Employment Opportunity
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status