Clyde, North Carolina
Winter Garden, FL, USA
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Pasadena, TX, USA
Coos Bay, Oregon
Round Rock, Texas
Grand Junction, CO
Lone Tree, CO, USA
Los Angeles, California
College Station, Texas
Gaffney, South Carolina
Fort Collins, CO
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Internal Number: 23000018
Palliative Care Job Opportunity
Baylor Scott & White Health is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Palliative Care physician to join an established Palliative Care group tthat is located in Grapevine, Texas. This is an employed career opportunity with a generous benefits package that offers work-life balance, a competitive salary, productivity bonus, moving allowance, and no state income tax.
- Join an established Palliative Care practice at Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Grapevine.
- Our nationally recognized Supportive Palliative Care program (2014 AHA Circle of Life winner) offers an interdisciplinary team providing services at all our locations in an inpatient environment
- This opportunity would be joined an established group of one other SPC Physician and two (2) Advanced Practitioners
- Those who join our program will find a welcoming collaborative relationship with other serious illness service lines such as but not limited to oncology, cardiology, hospital medicine and critical care medicine.
- Our SPC physicians work in an interdisciplinary fashion with advanced practice professionals, child life specialists, social workers, chaplains, and allied health professionals.
Our competitive benefits package includes the following:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- CME reimbursement and paid time off
- Excellent Relocation Assistance packages
- Occurrence based malpractice coverage
For more information, please send your CV and inquiry to Shannon Denney, Physician Recruiter. Shannon.Denney@BSWHealth.org
Baylor Scott & White Health
Baylor Scott and White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in the State of Texas and one of the largest in the United States. Serving a large and diverse population across North and Central Texas. BSWH has the vision and resources to provide its patients continued quality care while creating a model system for a dramatically changing health care environment. Baylor Scott & White Health includes 49 hospitals, more than 900 patient care access points, more than 6,600 affiliated physicians, 43,500 plus employees. U.S. News & World Report ranks Baylor Scott & White Health hospitals amongst Texas' Top 10.
About Grapevine, Texas
Historic Grapevine, Texas, centrally located between Dallas and Fort Worth, is a go-to destination when planning a vacation or a meeting in North Texas! Step back in time in Historic Downtown Grapevine with its collection of charming shops, restaurants, and art galleries. Enjoy fantastic hotels and resorts, great attractions for the entire family, exquisite winery tasting rooms, world-class festivals and events, shopping, outstanding dining at over 200 restaurants, a wide variety of outdoor recreational activities and more.
- Doctorate Degree in Medicine
- Licensed to Practice Medicine in the state of Texas by the Texas Medical Board
- Where Applicable- Employee shall be currently board certified in his or her specialty or demonstrate active pursuit of board certification as defined by the appropriate specialty board of the American Board of Medical Specialties or the Bureau of Osteopathic Specialists