Yonkers, New York
Valhalla, New York
Summit, New Jersey
Dublin, Georgia, Georgia
Location: Reading, Pennsylvania
Internal Number: 32728
St Joseph Regional
Work Type: PRN
Recruiter: Please contact Amber Winters at email@example.com for additional information.Â
Health Care That's Personal – The Human Connection
Penn State Health is seeking a PRN BC/BE physician for our Family and Community Medicine residency program. Located at our Penn State Health St. Joseph Downtown Campus in Reading, PA.
Our Family and Community Medicine program strives to provide and train residents to learn time-sensitive acute and chronic primary care that is comprehensive, compassionate, coordinated and high-quality. We provide a safe, cost-effective environment that is patient-centered for the communities we serve.
What we're offering:
- Competitive salary
- A collaborative environment rich with diversity
- Interaction with dynamic clinicians across departments and participation in innovative educational approaches
- A high-quality program with a national reputation for teaching, research, and state of the art patient care
- Participation in resident and medical student education
What we're seeking:
- MD, DO, or foreign equivalent
- Completion of accredited training program
- Ability to acquire a license to practice in the State of Pennsylvania
- BC/BE in Family Medicine
- Must be able to obtain valid federal and state narcotics certificates
- Experience in an academic setting preferred
This job description is a general outline of duties performed and is not to be misconstrued as encompassing all duties performed within the position. All individuals (including current employees) selected for a position will undergo a background check appropriate for the position's responsibilities.
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information. If you are unable to use our online application process due to an impairment or disability, please call 717-531-8440 between the hours of 7:30 AM and 4:30 PM, Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday, emailÂ firstname.lastname@example.orgÂ or download ourÂ Accommodation Instructions for Job Applicants PDFÂ for more detailed steps for assistance.
Union: Non Bargained