Albany, New York
Torrance, CA, USA
Tallahassee, FL, USA
Grand Rapids and Muskegon, Michigan
Las Vegas, NV, USA
Grand Rapids and Muskegon, Michigan
Coral Springs, FL, USA
Livingston, New Jersey
Rocky Mount, Virginia
Location: Boise, ID, USA
Internal Number: 217676628
Job ID: 2022-33971
Type: Physician - Neonatologist
# of Openings: 1
Neonatologist - Great Work/Life Balance in Idaho's Treasure Valley
PediatrixÂ® is seeking a Neonatologist to join our Mountain States Neonatology group providing services at Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center (Boise), Saint Alphonsus Medical Center (Nampa), and West Valley Medical Center (Caldwell).
- Level-III, 32-bed NICU with night coverage from home; two Level-II sites with 4-bed capacity
- Full range of services include, but are not limited to, high-frequency jet and oscillatory ventilation in-house and on transport, inhaled nitric oxide, non-invasive ventilation, and therapeutic whole-body cooling
- Approximately 1,700 annual deliveries at the site of the Level-III unit and an additional 1,200 combined between the two Level-II sites
- Average daily census 12-17 patients, average length of stay 15-18 days, and annual NICU admissions projected to increase
- Active maternal and newborn transport program encompassing a referral region from Central ID to Central OR
- NNP coverage at Level-II sites
Boise, the capital city of Idaho, located in the âœTreasure Valleyâ and is surrounded by mountain ranges that rise to 9,000 feet above sea level. This vibrant city is a cultural hub in the middle of wide-open spaces, offering the perfect blend of urban activities and outdoor adventures. Nestled between the Rocky Mountains and the Great Basin Desert, as well as where three rivers meet, Boise has no shortage of hiking, skiing, rafting, and biking. The area is a pleasant mix of old and new, with many things close to home including schools and parks.
Effective November 1st, 2021 Pediatrix will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.
The compensation and benefits referenced is for illustrative purposes only, and will be discussed during and after the interview process.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
Mednax, Inc. and its affiliated practices operating as PediatrixÂ® Medical Group (Pediatrix) are one of the nationâ™s leading providers of highly specialized health care for women, babies and children. Since 1979, Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians have been committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties including obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine, and neonatology are complemented by 18 pediatric subspecialties and a newly expanded area of primary and urgent care clinics. The groupâ™s high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives.
Today through almost 8,000 employees in 38 states, dedicated teams including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patientÂ®. We invite you to join the PediatrixÂ® family and help shape the future of health care for women, babies and children.
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.