Yonkers, New York
Valhalla, New York
Summit, New Jersey
Dublin, Georgia, Georgia
Location: Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Internal Number: 217676851
Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician in Salt Lake City
US-UT-Salt Lake City
Job ID: 2022-33353
Type: Physician - Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialist
# of Openings: 1
Maternal Fetal Medicine Opportunity in Salt Lake City - $50k Sign-On Bonus
Pediatrix is seeking a maternal-fetal medicine specialist to join our well-established practice in Salt Lake City, Utah, and Idaho.
- Full-time and part-time position available
- Consultative only practice with offices at multiple sites in Utah and Idaho
- Prenatal diagnostic procedures provided including ultrasounds, amniocentesis and echocardiography
- Care team consists of sonographers and nurses
- Deliveries attended by affiliated group of OB hospitalists
- Option to live in greater Salt Lake City area (including Park City) or Idaho Falls, ID
- $50k sign-on bonus
Salt Lake City and the Intermountain West are home to the "Greatest Snow on Earth" and offer some of the best skiing, resorts and back country. Outdoor activities are abundant, from enjoying mountains and lakes in the summer to exploring the natural wonders at spectacular national and state parks. Outdoor enthusiasts have come to enjoy the rich natural resources and wonders that make up Utah and Idaho's stunning and diverse landscapes. From quiet family-friendly bedroom communities, to vibrant, walkable urban neighborhoods, the area has its share of locales that make it one of the best places to live.
Effective November 1st, 2021 Pediatrix will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
Mednax, Inc. and its affiliated practices operating as PediatrixÂ® Medical Group (Pediatrix) are one of the nationâ™s leading providers of highly specialized health care for women, babies and children. Since 1979, Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians have been committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties including obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine, and neonatology are complemented by 18 pediatric subspecialties and a newly expanded area of primary and urgent care clinics. The groupâ™s high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives.
Today through almost 8,000 employees in 38 states, dedicated teams including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patientÂ®. We invite you to join the PediatrixÂ® family and help shape the future of health care for women, babies and children.
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.