Morristown, New Jersey
Las Vegas, NV, USA
Coral Springs, FL, USA
Grand Rapids and Muskegon, Michigan
Albany, New York
Grand Rapids and Muskegon, Michigan
Torrance, CA, USA
Livingston, New Jersey
Location: Austin, TX, USA
Internal Number: 217669176
Job ID: 2021-30935
Type: Physician - Neonatologist
# of Openings: 1
Ranked #1 as Best Place to Live by US News!
We have an exciting career opportunity for an experienced Board Certified, team oriented, Neonatologist to join our well-established Austin Seton Practice.
- Rotate through several NICU Level-II, Level-III and Dell Childrenâ™s Hospital, 30 bed that offers the only Level IV NICU services in Central Texas
- 24-hour coverage by neonatologists, nurses, surgical specialists, and ancillary staff who work closely with physicians in a variety of specialties to care for the diverse medical needs of our smallest and most fragile patients.
- Services include high-frequency ventilation and nitric oxide.
Austin is the capital of Texas and is the 11th-largest city in the United States and the fourth largest city in the state of Texas and has earned a reputation as one of the best places to live in the nation. It is a community that offers reasonably priced housing, a safe environment, solid schools, healthy and charming neighborhoods and big-city amenities at a small-town pace. With a mild climate and 228 days of sunshine a year, there are plenty of opportunities to get outdoors for fitness, recreation and relaxation. With a thriving economy and no state income tax, Austin offers an unmatched quality of life for everyone.
The compensation and benefits referenced is for illustrative purposes only, and will be discussed during and after the interview process.
Effective November 1st, 2021 Mednax will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
Mednax, Inc. and its affiliated practices operating as PediatrixÂ® Medical Group (Pediatrix) are one of the nationâ™s leading providers of highly specialized health care for women, babies and children. Since 1979, Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians have been committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties including obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine, and neonatology are complemented by 18 pediatric subspecialties and a newly expanded area of primary and urgent care clinics. The groupâ™s high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives.
Today through almost 8,000 employees in 38 states, dedicated teams including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patientÂ®. We invite you to join the PediatrixÂ® family and help shape the future of health care for women, babies and children.
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.