- Start over with new criteria.
Location: Lacey, Washington
Internal Number: 22978
Providence Medical Group is seeking a full-time, board-certified/board-eligible Hematology/Oncology physician. Join the cohesive group of caregivers within the Providence Regional Cancer System, an established and reputable set of cancer care clinics that provides comprehensive, patient-centered care throughout the South Puget Sound, a five-county catchment area with 500,000 people. Provide meaningful service and enjoy outstanding quality of life in the scenic beauty of the Pacific Northwest.
- 4 clinic days per week plus one day without clinical duties
- Primarily outpatient care with opportunity for research
- Shared call and inpatient coverage
- Some travel required between clinics
- Must be board-certified/board-eligible in Oncology
- Board-certification/board-eligibility in Hematology preferred
- Compensation between $189.13 and $284.06 per hour
- The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them.
- Comprehensive benefits include health, vision, dental and retirement
Where You'll Work
Providence Medical Group - Southwest Washington is an organization of employed physicians and advanced-practice clinicians, providing services in two hospitals and 38 Primary and Specialty Care Clinics within 5 counties in the South Puget Sound region. With more than 300 employed medical providers in 22 specialties, the group offers highly coordinated care for patients by using a shared EMR system. The National Committee for Quality Assurance has recognized its primary care clinics as patient-centered medical homes.
Where You'll Live
Olympia is on the southern tip of scenic Puget Sound, which offers an abundance of activities from beachcombing to salmon fishing to sailing. Olympia and its primary neighboring cities of Tumwater and Lacey have a population of 250,000, offering an abundance of culture, entertainment and an outstanding school system from elementary through university, including The Evergreen State College and Saint Martin's University.
Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission - to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 22978