Martinsburg, West Virginia, West Virginia
Louisville, Kentucky, Kentucky
Michigan City, Indiana
Capital District, New York
Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania
Des Moines, Iowa
Coos Bay, Oregon
Location: Saint Louis, Missouri
Internal Number: 20276
BJC Behavioral Health invites Adult, Child, Geriatric, or Addition Psychiatrists to apply for consideration to join our team. Due to growth, we have multiple practice settings available, ranging from rural to urban. The details below specifically speak to our Farmington, Missouri (MO) location; however, many of the sites offer similar details.
- J1 and H1B visa holders are welcome to apply!
- Opportunity for general, child, and addiction psychiatrists
- Outpatient only Monday through Friday
- 12-15 patients per day
- No call
- Opportunity to work with medical students and residents, if interested, but not required
- Strong support staff including team supervisors, case managers, community support specialists, schedulers, nurses, and primary care consultants
- Onsite pharmacy and pharmacist
- Base salary to allow quality care focus
- Relocation assistance
BJC Behavioral Health is a community health center that provides and coordinates behavioral health services for more than 8,000 seriously mentally ill adults and seriously emotionally disturbed children in St. Louis City, St. Louis County, St. Fran?ois, Iron and Washington counties. As an Administrative Agent of the Missouri Department of Mental Health (DMH), BJC Behavioral Health serves as a major point of entry for people eligible for mental health services funded by DMH and is responsible for serving as gatekeeper to the public mental health system.
Takes exceptional care of people by ensuring optimal care and safety of patients admitted to assigned service.
Licenses & Certifications
Licenses & Certifications
Benefits and Legal Statement
BJC Total Rewards
At BJC we’re committed to providing you and your family with benefits and resources to help you manage your physical, emotional, social and financial well-being.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal services available first day of the month after hire date
- Disability insurance* paid for by BJC
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan funded by BJC
- 401(k) plan with BJC match
- Tuition Assistance available on first day
- BJC Institute for Learning and Development
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
- Adoption assistance
To learn more, go to http://www.bjctotalrewards.com/Benefits
*Not all benefits apply to all jobs
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Equal Opportunity Employer