Northern & Central California, California
Hopewell Junction, New York
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Albany, New York
Las Vegas, Nevada, Nevada
Fishkill, New York
Troy, New York
Hampton, Virginia, Virginia
Caribou, Maine, Maine
Grand Rapids, Michigan
El Dorado Hills, California
Kingston, New York
Mountain Home, Idaho
Syracuse, New York, New York
Santa Rosa, California
Location: Glendale Heights, Illinois
Internal Number: 23019142
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One for FT/PT positions
· Paid Days Off from Day One for FT/PT positions
· Student Loan Repayment Program for FT/PT positions
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
· Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Part Time
Location: 701 Winthrop Ave., Glendale Heights, Illinois 60139
The role you’ll contribute:
Provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition
• Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
• Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
• Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.Qualifications
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed
· Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required;
· Work experience – 2+ years of nursing experience in Cath Lab/EP/IR or ICU/ER/OR strongly preferred.
· BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
· Registered Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.