Clyde, North Carolina
Winter Garden, FL, USA
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Pasadena, TX, USA
Coos Bay, Oregon
Round Rock, Texas
Grand Junction, CO
Lone Tree, CO, USA
Los Angeles, California
College Station, Texas
Gaffney, South Carolina
Fort Collins, CO
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Type: Full Time
Salary: $300,000.00 - $400,000.00
Internal Number: Dayton OH Radiologist
The Dayton Ohio Veterans Affairs Medical Center (DVAMC) is seeking Residency Trained, Board Certified (BC) (BE Current/Recent Graduates Okay) Diagnostic Radiologists, with preference for Fellowship-Trained BC/BE in Body Imaging subspecialty (not required for consideration), to join wonderful outpatient / inpatient practice opportunity, providing the full spectrum of image interpretation, image-guided procedures, and patient care service within specialty. Selected Radiologist will also contribute to quality assurance, performance improvement and oversight of technical quality, and the education of staff and trainees. Work Schedule is Mondays – Fridays, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM.
- U.S. Citizenship (Non-Citizens May Be Considered IAW VA Policy)
- Must have current, active, unencumbered U.S. State Medical License
- Must be BC in Diagnostic Radiology – BE Current Trainees or Recent Graduates May be Considered
- BC or BE in Body Imaging Subspecialty Fellowship is Highly Preferred but Not Required for Consideration
Dayton Ohio, known as “The Birthplace of Aviation”, has a city population of 140,640 and a metropolitan population of a little over 800,000 and a reasonable cost of living. Dayton offers a revamped downtown area full of unique activities and suburbs that provide close-knit communities for the many who call the region home. As the hometown of first flyers Orville and Wilbur Wright, as well as the Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio’s sixth-largest metro area is rich in aviation history. Aviation enthusiasts will appreciate the Dayton Aviation Heritage National Historical Park, the National Museum of the U.S. Air Force, and the Wright Brothers National Memorial. Those who enjoy spending time outdoors will find nearly 20 different metro parks and more than 330 miles of paved biking trails. Several historic neighborhoods and districts, a bike-share program and about a dozen craft and microbreweries add to Dayton’s cultural jewels.
- VA supports healthy work-life-family balance & offers robust menu of benefits & features
- Salary range is $300,000 to $400,000 & may include annual performance bonus up to $15,000
- Selected candidate may be considered for Recruitment Incentive up to 15% of annual salary
- Paid time off includes 26 days’ vacation with pay, 13 days of sick leave, and 11 federal holidays
- Health-Dental-Vision-Life Insurance offered with premiums partially offset by the government
- Federal Employee Retirement System & Thrift Savings Plan, a 401k like plan, with up to 5% matching
About the VA:
The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), Veterans Health Administration (VHA, offers Veterans the largest, most technologically advanced integrated health care system in the United States. We operate more than 1,400 clinical sites of care, including 153 medical centers, 909 ambulatory and community-based outpatient clinics, 135 nursing homes 232 Veterans centers, 47 readjustment counseling centers, and 108 comprehensive home care programs, across all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and U.S. Territories.
For More Information:
Please forward copy of your Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter to Dave Aragon, VA National Healthcare Recruitment Consultant, firstname.lastname@example.org or call (702) 675-5761.