Corpus Christi, Texas
Corpus Christi, Texas
Mason City, Iowa
Bucks County-Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Bee Cave, Texas
Ann Arbor - Canton - Livonia, Michigan
Aspen Hill, Maryland
Troy, New York
El Paso, Texas, Texas
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Martinsville, New Jersey
Location: Avon, Indiana
Internal Number: 55122
Indiana University Health, the top-ranked healthcare system in Indiana is actively recruiting a Gastroenterologist to join our highly skilled team of 8 Physicians and 6 APP's at West Hospital in suburban Avon, Indiana. If you are looking for a successful and busy practice, look no further than IU Health! We continue to expand our regional footprint and future projects include; an academic health center which is projected for a 2027 opening, and the growth of our existing Gastroenterology programs at Fishers, Methodist and West, where providers would practice.
- Full-time employment (Monday-Friday schedule)
- On-Call: 1:9.9
- 20% Inpatient / 80% Outpatient
- Team: 8 Physicians and 6 Advanced Providers
- Procedures include: upper endoscopy, colonoscopy, enteroscopy, band ligation, ERCP/EUS (not required), capsule endoscopy, RFA & esophageal motility
- Teaching options with medical students, residents and fellows
- Candidate must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- Fellowship training required in Gastroenterology
- Interested in new and practicing physicians
- Comprehensive benefits package includes group insurance (health, dental, life, disability), 401k with company match, vacation, CME allowance, relocation assistance, occurrence-based malpractice insurance coverage and opportunity for Federal Public Loan Forgiveness!
See how you can thrive, right here at Indiana University Health = Call/Text me for compensation details!
Rewarding Physician and Advanced Provider employment opportunities await with Indiana University Health Physicians.
IU Health Physicians group, which employs over 2,200 physicians and advanced providers at more than 175 locations across the state (including 16 hospitals), is one of the fastest-growing, comprehensive, multi-specialty practice groups in Indiana. IUHP also serves as the faculty practice plan of the IUSM and brings together IUSM faculty physicians, IU Health affiliated physicians and private practice physicians to give highly skilled doctors access to innovative treatments using the latest research and technology.
A unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine provides patients with the most innovative treatments and latest technologies offering more treatment options than anywhere in the state. IU School of Medicine also creates unique research and teaching opportunities vital to medical advancement.
At IU Health, we are committed to advancing a culture where all people can come together while we work to equitably improve the health of all Hoosiers. Working together, our health system fosters an environment in which differences are respected and valued. With a bold approach to diversity and inclusion, we are the place where many voices and perspectives come together to improve the health of our communities today and in the future.
About IU Health Physicians:
- Comprehensive primary and specialty physician network, which provides access to extensive clinical expertise
- Physician-led and physician-managed practice group which is dedicated to high-quality, patient-focused care comprised of more than 25 physician practice groups
- Over 2,200 board certified and board-eligible physicians, over 650 advanced providers at more than 175 locations across the state
- National leader in quality, through maintaining the highest clinical standards and commitment to rigorous quality initiatives
Indiana University Health National Recognition
- Indiana’s only healthcare system to be nationally ranked by U.S. News & World Report 25 years in a row, including six specialties among the top 50 in the nation or high performing
- Riley Hospital for Children is ranked among the top children’s hospitals in the country by U.S. News & World Report, and is the only nationally ranked children’s hospital in Indiana
- Preferred by consumers and referring physicians as the best health system overall in Indiana
- One of the largest employers in Indiana with over 38,000 team members, and named one of the Best Employers by State by Forbes in 2022
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Indiana University Health, Indiana University Health Physicians and Indiana University School of Medicine are EOE/AA Employers, M/F/D.
IU Health West Hospital, located in Avon, a beautiful suburb of Indianapolis, is a 177-bed, full-service, community-based hospital rooted in the history of excellence established by Indiana University Health. Completed in 2021, a $84 million vertical expansion to the hospital added 48 inpatient beds (ICU and acuity-adaptable), a new operating room, an inpatient dialysis unit and cath lab capacity.
A special place to give and receive healthcare services, IU Health West Hospital offers a full range of patient care services, including maternity, orthopedics and cancer care.
Many elements come together to create what is known as IU Health West Hospital's Sanctuary of Healing - building design and decor, technology and relationship-centered care, just to name a few. The physical environment and our highly skilled staff work in harmony to create a soothing, stress-free, remarkable healthcare experience for patients and their loved ones.
IU Health West Hospital has been ranked by U.S. News & World Report as high performing in geriatrics, nephrology, hip fracture, pulmonology and lung surgery, heart failure, stroke, COPD and pneumonia conditions, as well as named one of America's Best Maternity Hospitals.
The hospital sees more than 7,000 admissions and nearly 175,000 outpatient visits annually, and has earned advanced certification as a Primary Stroke Center from The Joint Commission.
Avon, Indiana is a beautiful and growing suburb of Indianapolis located just five miles west of downtown Indianapolis in Hendricks County. Residents enjoy a variety of entertainment and recreation along with an assortment of other wonderful amenities.
- Ranked by Niche in 2022 as one of the top ten counties to buy a house in America, and amongst the best counties for families
- Rich musical tradition paired with major retailers and local cuisine options
- Entertainment options and cultural amenities for the entire family to enjoy
- Twenty minutes to top ranked international airport: "Best Airport in North America" eleven consecutive years
- 30 parks and five golf courses within 7 miles offer outdoor amenities including trails, lakes, fishing, boating, disc golf, splash pad and athletic playing areas.
- Quick drive to lively downtown Indianapolis provides residents with big- city amenities including:
- Leading educational system and top-ranked universities paired with a diverse population
- Vibrant downtown offering arts, theaters, world-class museums, zoo, aquarium, concerts and memorials
- Lively nightlife, local wineries, retail, and cuisine with local flavors
- Historic neighborhoods with surrounding cultural districts and low cost of living
- Collegiate and professional sports, golfing, boating and unique parks
- Home of the Colts (NFL), Fever (WNBA), Pacers (NBA), Indians (MiLB), Indianapolis 500 (IndyCar), Indy Eleven (NASL), NCAA and USTA Midwest
- Nation's largest half marathon (OneAmerica Mini-Marathon) and winner of the National Biking Award
- Close proximity to Chicago, St. Louis and Cincinnati