Clyde, North Carolina
Winter Garden, FL, USA
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Pasadena, TX, USA
Coos Bay, Oregon
Round Rock, Texas
Grand Junction, CO
Lone Tree, CO, USA
Los Angeles, California
College Station, Texas
Gaffney, South Carolina
Fort Collins, CO
Location: Bloomington, Indiana
Internal Number: 1738
Indiana University Health Southern Indiana Physicians has an employment opportunity for a general Pediatrician to join our Riley Physicians Arlington Road practice in scenic Bloomington, IN. Our collaborative providers provide top quality, patient-focused care in a supportive team environment. Join an experienced group of providers in a beautiful newer office building just northwest of Bloomington. This opportunity also offers support from four other preeminent Riley Physicians pediatric offices in the south-central region of Indiana (3 offices in Bloomington, Martinsville, and Bedford).
- Full-time - 4 days per week (3 days 8-5, one day 12-8 at Landmark clinic)
- 90% Outpatient; 10% Inpatient
- Patient volume: 120 outpatients per week; 5 inpatients per week
- If desired, enjoy an affiliation as a clinical instructor in Pediatrics with Indiana University School of Medicine teaching medical students and Pediatric residents.
- Candidate must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- Residents, fellows, and practicing physicians are invited to apply
- Current MD/DO medical license
- Indiana license or willingness to obtain
- Open to Visa applicants
- Call or text for compensation details
- Comprehensive benefits package includes group insurance (health, dental, life, disability), 401k with company match, 6 weeks PTO, CME, relocation assistance, and occurrence-based malpractice insurance coverage
See how you can thrive, right here at Indiana University Health
IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians providers deliver care in 11 counties in South Central Indiana (Brown, Daviess, Greene, Jackson, Lawrence, Martin, Monroe, Morgan, Orange, Owen, and Washington). The group covers a patient base of just under 500,000. The region is home to three hospitals and one ambulatory care center, and offers a comprehensive continuum of services ranging from cancer care to cardiovascular healthcare to women and children's services.
The second largest physician group within IU Health, IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians operates over 50 practices and employs around 370 providers within the South Central Region of Indiana.
As part of Indiana University Health, IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians is a member of Indiana’s most comprehensive healthcare system. Our unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine, one of the nation’s leading medical schools, gives patients access to innovative treatments and therapies. Our exceptional care and continued excellence have been recognized by U.S. News and World Report for the past 25 years. That means IU Health continues to be ranked among the best healthcare systems in the nation, and the top healthcare system in Indiana.
At IU Health, we are committed to advancing a culture where all people can come together while we work to equitably improve the health of all Hoosiers. Working together, our health system fosters an environment in which differences are respected and valued. With a bold approach to diversity and inclusion, we are the place where many voices and perspectives come together to improve the health of our communities today and in the future.
Get to know IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians in this video!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At IU Health, you’ll find the most skilled network of primary care physicians in Indiana. Backed by the extensive resources and technology of the IU Health community, our primary care physicians and advanced providers practice at 50+ offices throughout the state of Indiana. Practice locations range from rural primary care clinics to faculty roles in metro areas with the Indiana University School of Medicine.
Bloomington, Indiana is a progressive college town with the perfect blend of charm and culture. A community that prides itself not only on education and diversity, Bloomington has a robust arts and cultural scene including an officially designated cultural arts district (BEAD).
Residents of Bloomington enjoy the city's dynamic energy, spectacular scenery, outdoor adventure, and world-class educational opportunities.
- Named to Liveability's 2022 list of the Top 100 Best Places to Live and amongst Wallethub's 2020 Best Small Cities in America
- Ranked by Niche in 2022 as one of the best counties to live in America, amongst the best counties in the U.S. for families and young professionals, and as the best county in the state for outdoor activities
- Vibrant downtown: arts, theaters, museums, and a thriving music scene
- Close proximity to top-ranked Indianapolis International Airport, voted "Best Airport in North America" eleven consecutive years
- Home of Big Ten conference member Indiana University, as well as highly-rated public and private schools (ranked by Niche as the number two Indiana county for public schools in 2022)
- Host of annual music festivals, art fairs, and fall festivals
- Lively nightlife, award-winning wineries and distilleries, shopping, and unique dining (including global cuisine)
- Home to Indiana's only national forest, the largest state park in Indiana (Brown County State Park) and Lake Monroe
- Active lifestyle, including collegiate sports, an urban biking trail, camping, caverns, boating, hiking, golfing, fishing, horseback riding, and skiing
- 45 minutes to Indianapolis, 90 minutes to Louisville, and easy access to Cincinnati and Chicago