Las Vegas, Nevada
Northern & Central California, California
Poughkeepsie, New York
Las Vegas, Nevada, Nevada
Hopewell Junction, New York
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Albany, New York
Las Vegas, Nevada, Nevada
Fort Myers, Florida
Orlando, Florida, Florida
Fishkill, New York
Sacramento, CA, USA
Orlando, Florida, Florida
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Internal Number: 53716
IU Health and the IU Division of Cardiovascular Medicine is seeking a Non-Invasive Cardiologist to contribute to the highest quality cardiovascular care in Indianapolis while also enabling relentless innovation that fuels better health for the people of Indiana and beyond. Join our mission-aligned academic health division where faculty have the opportunity to advance state-of-the-art cardiovascular services in coordination with highly skilled colleagues across multidisciplinary teams. The ideal candidate will have a strong track record in one or more areas including clinical research, hypertension, vascular medicine, and innovation with an unwavering commitment to the highest quality, evidence-based care.
- Outpatient and inpatient settings serving patients with the full spectrum of heart and vascular conditions
- Access to state-of-the-art cardiovascular diagnostics and therapeutics, with an opportunity to advance the multimodality CV imaging program
- Teaching opportunities with fellows, residents, and medical students, plus opportunities to work with scientists, graduate students, and postdoctoral trainees
- Must be MD or DO
- BE/BC in Cardiovascular Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease fellowship-trained in the United States
- Active member of national steering committees and/or publication groups strongly encouraged
- Active, extramurally-funded research strongly encouraged
- Commitment to scholarly missions that may include academic effort
- Collegiality and professionalism with multidisciplinary team members required
Rewarding Physician and Advanced Provider employment opportunities await with Indiana University Health Physicians.
IU Health Physicians group, which employs over 2,200 physicians and advanced providers at more than 175 locations across the state (including 16 hospitals), is one of the fastest-growing, comprehensive, multi-specialty practice groups in Indiana. IUHP also serves as the faculty practice plan of the IUSM and brings together IUSM faculty physicians, IU Health affiliated physicians and private practice physicians to give highly skilled doctors access to innovative treatments using the latest research and technology.
A unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine provides patients with the most innovative treatments and latest technologies offering more treatment options than anywhere in the state. IU School of Medicine also creates unique research and teaching opportunities vital to medical advancement.
At IU Health, we are committed to advancing a culture where all people can come together while we work to equitably improve the health of all Hoosiers. Working together, our health system fosters an environment in which differences are respected and valued. With a bold approach to diversity and inclusion, we are the place where many voices and perspectives come together to improve the health of our communities today and in the future.
About IU Health Physicians:
- Comprehensive primary and specialty physician network, which provides access to extensive clinical expertise
- Physician-led and physician-managed practice group which is dedicated to high-quality, patient-focused care comprised of more than 25 physician practice groups
- Over 2,200 board certified and board-eligible physicians, over 650 advanced providers at more than 175 locations across the state
- National leader in quality, through maintaining the highest clinical standards and commitment to rigorous quality initiatives
Indiana University Health National Recognition
- Indiana’s only healthcare system to be nationally ranked by U.S. News & World Report 25 years in a row, including six specialties among the top 50 in the nation or high performing
- Riley Hospital for Children is ranked among the top children’s hospitals in the country by U.S. News & World Report, and is the only nationally ranked children’s hospital in Indiana
- Preferred by consumers and referring physicians as the best health system overall in Indiana
- One of the largest employers in Indiana with over 38,000 team members, and named one of the Best Employers by State by Forbes in 2022
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Indiana University Health, Indiana University Health Physicians and Indiana University School of Medicine are EOE/AA Employers, M/F/D.
Indianapolis, Indiana, the 17th largest U.S. city, is a sophisticated city blending charm and culture with a wonderful balance of business and leisure. Residents of this dynamic city enjoy:
- Leading educational system and top-ranked universities, paired with a diverse population
- Vibrant downtown offering arts, theaters, world-class museums, zoo, concerts and memorials
- Named to U.S. News & World Report's 2022-2023 list of the best places to live in the United States
- Top ranked international airport: "Best Airport in North America" eleven consecutive years
- Ranked by Niche in 2022 as one of the most diverse counties in America, as well as one of the best counties to live in Indiana & the best county for young professionals
- Lively nightlife, local wineries, retail, and cuisine with local flavors
- Historic neighborhoods with surrounding cultural districts and low cost of living
- Eagle Creek and the suburbs of Westfield and Fishers have been named to Money Magazine's list of the Best Places to Live in America
- Collegiate and professional sports, golfing, boating and unique parks
- Home of the Colts (NFL), Fever (WNBA), Pacers (NBA), Indians (MiLB), Indianapolis 500 (IndyCar), Indy Eleven (NASL), NCAA and USTA Midwest
- Nation's largest half marathon (OneAmerica Mini-Marathon) and national biking awards
- Close proximity to Chicago, St. Louis, Louisville, and Cincinnati