Corpus Christi, Texas
Corpus Christi, Texas
Mason City, Iowa
Bucks County-Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Bee Cave, Texas
Ann Arbor - Canton - Livonia, Michigan
Aspen Hill, Maryland
Troy, New York
El Paso, Texas, Texas
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Martinsville, New Jersey
Location: Paoli, Indiana
Internal Number: 1775
Consider joining our team and practice Primary Care in a popular vacation destination! IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians is looking for a Primary Care Physician (FM or IM) to join their practice in Paoli, IN. Our new office is located on the campus of IU Health Paoli Hospital and serves the scenic community of Paoli and neighboring rural areas. Paoli is close to French Lick, IN, a vibrant community offering tourism, award winning golf courses and hotels, family friendly activities and outdoor fun.
Opportunity Employment Details:
- Full-time primary care
- 100% outpatient
- Schedule: Flexible scheduling options with either 4 or 5 days per week
- Minimal call: 1-2 times per month; shared amongst group of primary care providers in the region. After hours call screened through the RN triage service
- FM with OB is an option but not required
- Call or text for compensation details
- BE or BC in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine required
- Open to J1 and H1b sponsorship
See how you can thrive, right here at Indiana University Health
IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians providers deliver care in 11 counties in South Central Indiana (Brown, Daviess, Greene, Jackson, Lawrence, Martin, Monroe, Morgan, Orange, Owen, and Washington). The group covers a patient base of just under 500,000. The region is home to three hospitals and one ambulatory care center, and offers a comprehensive continuum of services ranging from cancer care to cardiovascular healthcare to women and children's services.
The second largest physician group within IU Health, IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians operates over 50 practices and employs around 370 providers within the South Central Region of Indiana.
As part of Indiana University Health, IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians is a member of Indiana’s most comprehensive healthcare system. Our unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine, one of the nation’s leading medical schools, gives patients access to innovative treatments and therapies. Our exceptional care and continued excellence have been recognized by U.S. News and World Report for the past 25 years. That means IU Health continues to be ranked among the best healthcare systems in the nation, and the top healthcare system in Indiana.
At IU Health, we are committed to advancing a culture where all people can come together while we work to equitably improve the health of all Hoosiers. Working together, our health system fosters an environment in which differences are respected and valued. With a bold approach to diversity and inclusion, we are the place where many voices and perspectives come together to improve the health of our communities today and in the future.
Get to know IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians in this video!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At IU Health, you’ll find the most skilled network of primary care physicians in Indiana. Backed by the extensive resources and technology of the IU Health community, our primary care physicians and advanced providers practice at 50+ offices throughout the state of Indiana. Practice locations range from rural primary care clinics to faculty roles in metro areas with the Indiana University School of Medicine.
Paoli, Indiana is the heart of Hoosier Hospitality! Centered around the historic Orange County Courthouse and downtown square, Paoli is a charming small town located in southern Indiana, but close to big city amenities.
- Listed in the National Registry of Historic places and is considered the crossroads of Southern Indiana
- Surrounded by the Hoosier National Forest, which offers beautiful scenery and year-round recreation including boating, hiking and fishing
- Home of Paoli Peaks, an alpine ski resort built on a natural hill for skiing, snowboarding, snowblading and tubing fun
- Local ranches offer unique wildlife opportunities, from horseback riding to elephant and giraffe encounters
- Close proximity to top ranked international airport: "Best Airport in North America" eleven consecutive years
- Close to Bloomington, Indiana (45 miles) which boasts collegiate sports, a vibrant downtown, and is home to Indiana University
- Just 10 miles to French Lick, Indiana which is home to the exciting French Lick Resort and Casino
- Under 2 hours to Indianapolis, 60 minutes to Louisville and an easy 2 1/2 hour drive to Cincinnati