Yonkers, New York
Valhalla, New York
Summit, New Jersey
Dublin, Georgia, Georgia
Location: Worcester, Massachusetts
Type: Full Time
Internal Number: 1
- Urban primary care practice
- Full spectrum family medicine, including all ages.
- Diverse patient population
- Full or part time positions available with dedicated precepting sessions
- Clinical sessions supported by scribes
- Team includes 10 Family Physicians, 2 APPs and 2 Psychologists
- Integrated behavioral health including social work, psychology and trainees
- Bedside and didactic teaching of medical students and residents
- Community need for OMT and opportunity to teach DO residents
- Team based care, integrated behavioral health and practice transformation
- Competitive compensation including RVU bonus guarantee
- Sign on bonus and relocation package
- UMass Medical School faculty appointment
- Robust faculty development program
- Generous PTO and CME time
- Medical, Dental, Optical and Malpractice with tail
- Retirement with high employer contribution
UMass Memorial Health Care is headquartered in Worcester, Massachusetts. Worcester is New England’s second largest city, with a population of 200,000. Worcester has the historic charm of a small town and the attractions of a thriving metropolis. The city is rich in cultural diversity. Located just 45 miles west of Boston and north of Providence, RI, Worcester offers easy access to all of New England. Safe communities and top ranked schools make Central MA an excellent place to live and work.
Candidates must be BE/BC in Family Medicine with training in Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, a strong clinical focus and an interest in medical education.
To apply or inquire please call, text or write to Carolyn Jacobs, Physician Recruitment: firstname.lastname@example.org / 508-713-3156
As the leading employer in the Worcester area, we look to draw talent and ideas from individuals of different backgrounds and viewpoints.