Corpus Christi, Texas
Corpus Christi, Texas
Mason City, Iowa
Bucks County-Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Bee Cave, Texas
Ann Arbor - Canton - Livonia, Michigan
Aspen Hill, Maryland
Troy, New York
El Paso, Texas, Texas
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Martinsville, New Jersey
Location: Lafayette, Indiana
Internal Number: 6034
Indiana University Health Arnett Physicians has an employment opportunity for a Diagnostic Radiologist to join their collegial group at IU Health Arnett Hospital in Lafayette, Indiana (home of Purdue University). Enjoy practicing in a community setting with an academic affiliation.
Employment Opportunity Details
- Collegial, friendly 15 Physician Group (11 diagnostic, 4 IR)
- Enjoy the positives of a group practice with the stability of Indiana University Health employment
- Call 1:4 weekends; nighthawk coverage
- 50% inpatient / 50% outpatient, 100% Clinical
- Enjoy the support of radiology assistants to perform many fluoroscopy and minor procedures
- Practice includes: diagnostic, CT, MRI, ultrasound, nuclear medicine and mammography (optional)
- Practice at IU Health Arnett, Frankfort, White Memorial Hospitals, West-Lafayette medical office
- Competitive compensation package with 50K Sign on and Relocation bonus available
- Superb benefits including 11 weeks’ time off
- Serving Tippecanoe county, over a 500K draw base
- Physician friendly Indiana
- BE/BC Radiology
- MD/DO Indiana license or eligible
- Consistent and consecutive employment/training history
- Must be very collegial and friendly
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to provide high quality patient care
- Team oriented, positive and patient centered
- Demonstrated connection to our Values - Compassion, Excellence, Team and Purpose
Rewarding Physician and Advanced Provider employment opportunities await you at Indiana University Health Arnett.
Indiana University Health Arnett is an effectively integrated health care system comprised of over 300 providers representing 40 different specialties and sub-specialties. Based in the cities of Lafayette/West Lafayette, Indiana University Health Arnett includes physician outpatient practices, a modern acute care hospital as well as an adjacent ambulatory surgery center and imaging centers. Our secure patient base draws from a mix of industrial, university, and rural communities in a 12-county area. IU Health Arnett’s long-standing community commitment began in 1922 and evolved into a successful affiliation with Indiana University Health in 2008.
We serve as a regional hub for Indiana University Health, Indiana’s largest health care organization. Award winning and nationally recognized, IU Health is the most comprehensive and top-ranked health care system in Indiana, including 16 hospitals, over 200 clinics and treating one in three Indiana residents.
Our groundbreaking work, innovative treatments, compassion, respect, inclusion, and teamwork are just a few of our values in action. IU Arnett’s administrative team partners with physician leaders to enable individual providers to strive for excellence in their clinical practice, working to provide individualized care for the good of every patient. If interested, opportunities to teach and participate in various committees abound.
At IU Health, we are committed to advancing a culture where all people can come together while we work to equitably improve the health of all Hoosiers. Working together, our health system fosters an environment in which differences are respected and valued. With a bold approach to diversity and inclusion, we are the place where many voices and perspectives come together to improve the health of our communities today and in the future.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
IU Health Arnett Hospital is a full-service, 191-bed hospital with an adjacent outpatient surgery center committed to providing exceptional care and service for the whole family. For 2022-2023, U.S. News and World Report has rated IU Health Arnett Hospital as high performing in stroke, COPD, heart attack and heart failure procedures.
IU Health Arnett Hospital is a member of the Indiana University Health system, and is an independent non-profit organization with its own board of managers, CEO, executive management team and community representation.
IU Health Arnett Hospital Features:
- All private patient rooms, including private neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) rooms.
- 24/7 Hospitalist/Nocturnist Coverage
- 6 technologically advanced surgical suites with open heart and neurosurgical capabilities
- Two cesarean section suites conveniently located adjacent to maternity beds
- 24/7 Intensivist coverage
- On-site diagnostics, imaging and lab
- Full electronic medical records system with seamless linkage to physician offices and IU Health's downtown Indianapolis hospitals
- An adjacent efficient outpatient surgery center
- Convenient, designated surface parking for staff and visitors
- Community site for medical education
See how you can thrive at IU Health Arnett
Indiana University Health, Indiana University Health Physicians and Indiana University School of Medicine are EOE/AA Employers, M/F/D.
Lafayette, Indiana offers an unmatched quality of life in a safe and thriving college community. Located a quick drive from both Indianapolis and Chicago, residents enjoy a variety of family-friendly amenities and unparalleled diversity.
- Home of Big 10 conference member, Purdue University
- Highly-ranked public and private schools and a multitude of cultural amenities
- Easy access to hiking and biking trails, golfing, collegiate sports and more
- Entertainment and retail shops that include brew pubs, funky galleries, bakeries and bistros
- One hour to Indianapolis and two hours to Chicago