Location: Springfield, Massachusetts
Type: Part Time
Internal Number: -
Baystate Health, western Massachusetts’ premier healthcare provider and home to the University of Massachusetts Chan Medical School – Baystate, is seeking a Pediatric Cardiologist to join our organization.
Position Highlights –
- Our experienced team provides outpatient care at our state-of-the-art facility at Baystate Children’s Hospital pediatric specialty outpatient center in Springfield MA where we perform a full range of non-invasive cardiology services.
- We provide consultation services for NICU, PICU and inpatient service at Baystate Children’s Hospital.
- Provide fetal echocardiography services, prenatal counseling, and management for fetal cardiac disorders in collaboration with our Maternal Fetal Medicine Program.
- Clinical care and resident and medical student teaching with faculty appointment to the University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate.
- Our division greatly values teamwork, collegiality, and work/life balance. Mentorship is provided for those early in their careers.
- This is a part-time position, the schedule consists of working 4 days a week, and expected call will be 1:3
YOU BELONG AT BAYSTATE. At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people. As a Baystate leader, we look to your insights in helping us increase diversity representation among leadership, providers, and all roles across our organization through changes in policies, procedures, and practices in order to build equity across the organization.
Qualifications: ABMS BC/BE in Pediatric Cardiology, a strong commitment to collaboration, research, quality, and lifelong learning.
Baystate Children’s Hospital is a 107-bed facility, which provides complete critical care programs including the region’s only Pediatric Intensive Care and Neonatal Intensive Care Units, as well as pediatric inpatient services, child life specialists, a designated emergency room just for kids, and outpatient specialty services. Baystate Children’s Specialty Center houses 15 pediatric specialty services under one roof with focus on care coordination, comfort and convenience for children and families.
For more information, please visit us online at: ChooseBaystateHealth.org or interact with us socially at facebook.com/BaystateCareers or on Twitter @BaystateCareers.
All correspondence can be directed to:
Mary-Alice Abbott, D.O., PhD, Vice Chair for Pediatric Specialties
c/o Carmen Sanderson, Physician Recruiter
Telephone: 413-794-2346 Email: Carmen.Sanderson@BaystateHealth.org
Are you ready to advance your career with us?
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.