Tacoma, WashingtonCertified Nurse Midwife-Generous Signing Bonus Offered
Bellevue, WashingtonFamily Medicine Residency Faculty
Burien, WashingtonAdolescent Health Physician
Tacoma, WashingtonFamily Medicine Physician-Salaried Locums
Kaiser Permanente-Washington Permanente Medical Group, the largest group practice in the Northwest, is a multi-specialty, integrated medical group on the cutting edge of clinical medicine and research. Not only do we pride ourselves on providing the best quality coordinated care, Kaiser Permanente-Washington Permanente Medical Group but encourages its staff to maintain care-focused patient relationships and manage innovative practices, while advocating a well-balanced life and personal health. We are taking steps to help create a better, more equitable future for our workforce, our patients, and our communities. As a practitioner at Kaiser Permanente-Washington Permanente Medical Group you will join a collaborative team in a professionally satisfying, patient-centered environment. Join us.
Professional Liability Coverage
Liability coverage is provided at no cost
Health Care Benefits:
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan (KFHP) coverage is provided to all full-time clinicians and enrolled eligible spouses / domestic partners and dependent children
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Post-Retirement Health Care & Life Insurance
Savings and Retirements Plans:
- 401 (k) Plan – Retirement (Paid by WPMG)
- 401 (k) Plan – Salary Deferrals (Paid by employee)
- Supplemental Cash Balance Savings Plan
- Life Insurance – Basic
- Supplemental Life Insurance Plan
Compensated Time off Benefits
- Vacation – Accrue four weeks of paid vacation pro-rated based on FTE
- Eight observed holidays per year
- Educational Time – after one year of employment, you earn five days per year (prorated to work schedule) to use for Continuing Medical Education
- Sick Leave and Disability Income
- Relocation Package
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Identity Theft Protection
Kaiser Permanente has a long history of supporting social justice and a rich tradition of inclusion and diversity. We were created to provide social services and health care to a diverse working class—a radical notion for its time.
We serve a diverse population across Washington state. Providing the best care to all—including Black, indigenous and people of color (BIPOC) communities—happens when we understand and empathize with the experience and health concerns specific to each group. We can do better, and we will.
When we develop strong cultural bonds we create strong relationships; this leads to better care built on trust, inclusivity, and purpose.
Now, as we deepen that 75-year commitment, we’re taking a broader stand with those fighting for equity and social justice. We’ve made LGBTQ+ patient-centered care, services, and community engagement a priority.
Our extraordinary member experiences are a result of extraordinary physicians and employees. We recruit and retain the best clinicians and employees in the nation. We invest in and support all our people, so they can be their best for members, customers, and one another. We provide knowledge, tools, and technology that minimize administrative burden and help them deliver excellent service and care, with compassion. And as a community, we thrive on learning and collaborating, resulting in deep fulfillment and remarkable outcomes.